Vialogues Blog Exclusive: Melanie Hibbert on the Future of Video in the Classroom ☆
Melanie Hibbert, Doctoral Candidate in the Instructional Technology and Media program at Teachers College, Columbia University, shares her thoughts on the future of video in the classroom. Questions we explore in this informal interview include:
- What is the future of video in schools?
- Now that FlipVideo is no longer, will SmartPhones will take-over?
- What is the role of “Pro-sumer” (as opposed to consumer) tools in the classroom?
- Will Vialogues help make video more interactive?
- How can you make student feedback more valuable utilizing video?