Latest version of Vialogues released today!
V-Day is upon us once again and we’ve cooked up some sweet new features that we think you’ll enjoy. We’ve also fixed many of the bugs that have been plaguing you.
Here’s what’s new:
- Now you can save that intriguing vialogue for later by clicking on the star next to its title. All of your favorites will be organized under the star in the navigation bar.
- Don’t like the default image of your video’s thumbnail? Now you can change it to any image you want. Once you change it, though, you won’t be able to revert it to its original thumbnail. (Note: Only people who have uploaded the video can change its thumbnail.)
- See the new comment made in your vialogue without having to go to the vialogue! Just sign up to receive email notifications and whenever someone posts a comment you’ll receive the entire thing in your message from Vialogues.
Here’s what we fixed:
- The video scroll bar on videos embedded from YouTube wouldn’t budge while the video played. We’ve fixed this so that now the indicator on the scroll bar moves in time with the video, as it should.
- The HTML editing issue has been fixed. Before, whenever you entered HTML tags (e.g. < b >, < i >, etc. (without the spaces) ) inside of your comment, posted them, and then edited your comment, the HTML markup would disappear upon your second post. Now, your HTML markup remains!
Please report any bugs you find to our support desk: https://vialoguesfeedback.uservoice.com or email me!
Also, if you have suggestions for enhancing the site (or if you just want to shower us with praise), we’d love to hear it! Post it in our feedback forum: https://vialoguesfeedback.uservoice.com/forums/105623-user-feedback-for-vialogues